Sunday 7 December 2014

Digidapter

I took the plunge and purchased a Digidapter from Paul Sayagh. It only took a week to arrive from the USA, that's even including UK Customs holding it until I paid the import duty.

 

I say I took the plunge, actually, Mrs Moocher did, as she has treated me for Christmas.

Obviously on arrival I had to unpack it and check everything was ok, this meant I had to assemble the Digidapter. The only camera I have laying about at the moment is an old Panasonic Lumix FS10. It's 12MP and about 3 years old. I took a few pictures just to see how it fared, and even took it along on a little Sunday morning stroll. Unfortunately, the morning was dull and overcast.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to experimenting with a small point and shoot camera through the scope. I will probably try and pick up one of the Nikon P300 range second hand. They are compact, have a fast shutter speed and allow for manual exposure. The little camera I used in this test is fully auto with no manual override.

And in overcast conditions.

 

Thanks to EBay, I have just managed to secure a second hand Nikon P300 for a very reasonable price and I'm looking forward to experimenting with this camera and trying some HD video too.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.