Thursday 31 January 2013

Pete getting the Ticks.

Pete has been visiting the Moors on a regular basis and the ticks are steadily building up. Pete will soon be working out the January count and it's looking pretty good.

Pete's recent sighting of a Barn Owl hunting is great news. I look forward to crossing paths with it myself. Should I be lucky enough to get pictures, I will put them on here.

I have to say, Pete is getting a real feel for the Moors now. As he is spending more and more time there, he is becoming more familiar with its inhabitants and when and where to find them. I am hoping he can put me onto the Barn Owl soon.

Pete's records are on this blog, just click on the photo below.

Pete on the Moors click to read his January accounts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.