Saturday 16 August 2014

Travelling about a bit.

Back from Norfolk and still making the most of my holiday.

Managed to spot a Dipper in the Wyre forest and a few Spotted Flycatchers.

 

 

After that, the Peaks for a couple of days, stopping over for a night in a cracking pub in Tideswell. Drank a little too much, a great evening.

 

 

Called into Bakewell and picked up a tart, (careful!) I was amazed by the amount and size of the Trout swimming about in the river Wye where it runs through the town.

Day two in the Peaks was spent walking in the beautiful Goyt Valley, and on the way home a slight detour to Derby City Centre to have a coffee and visit the Derby Catherderal Perigrines again. Stunning birds!

 

 

Friday I spent at Rutland Birdfair, a very interesting day, and now, I need a rest from all this holidaying!

Rutland Ospreys. Very Distant.

It's becoming noticable that I am using the phone camera more and more. All pictures except the Dipper,(didn't have my scope with me) were taken with my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.